Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 13

Today was our last day to work on our 20% project and to do our presentation on what we did. We didn't do a really good job on our presentation because we didn't put all of our into it. I think that if we would have put all of our work into it, it would've been a lot better. Also, if we would've worked on it together it could have been a lot better too. All we presented was a minute and a half video of only 24 pictures that we had. I am disappointed in myself because I didn't take pictures when I had the chance to and I had a lot of time to do it too. If I fail this class because of my 20% project and presentation, that will teach me a lesson of how not to procrastinate a lot on easy work. I thank Diego for putting the video together because without the video, we wouldn't have anything to present.

No comments:

Post a Comment