Friday, May 23, 2014

Week 12

This week is our second to last blog. My partners and I only have six days for our final presentation on our 20 percent project. We need to do the best of it because it's 20 percent of our grade and i need to pass this class. One of these days my partners and I are going to meet up at the library and do our presentation. We are going to put all of the pictures of the places we have been to this whole school year in a slide and music in the background. My partner Melissa and I have been to so many places in Orange County so I'm pretty sure this will be easy to do. Our other partner Diego doesn't hang out with us out of school but I'm pretty sure he has gone to a few places in Orange County too so we are just going to ask him for the pictures he has taken so we could include them in our slide. I honestly really hope I pass this class because I don't want to retake it during summer at summer school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment