Thursday, May 8, 2014

Blog #10

My partners and I still haven't gotten any interesting pictures of Anaheim. We need to get together and plan something out but we never do. One of my partners doesn't have a phone and he doesn't really talk to me a my other partner Melissa. We don't know what he's doing because he never talks to us. I always forget about my 20% percent project until Mr. Lee reminds us that we're doing our blog about our 20% project. Whenever i'm not in school or in my English class i don't think about my 20% percent project and what i could take pictures of. Taking pictures of interesting places in Anaheim is pretty hard because there isn't much around here, I think we should just make our project into Orange County pictures because there's more interesting and fun places all over Orange County instead of just Anaheim. My partners and I really need to stop procrastinating because I need to pass this class.


No comments:

Post a Comment