Thursday, May 15, 2014

Week #11

This week my partners and I have decided to change our twenty percent project to Orange County instead of just Anaheim. It's pretty late to change the topic of our project but we think it'll be easier for us to get a better grade in the class and pass the class. We need to take enough pictures in two weeks because we need to have our presentation ready for the twenty percent project. Two weeks from today or two weeks from tomorrow my partners and I need to present what we have done with our twenty percent project. In order to pass this class we need to do a good presentation because the project is twenty percent of our grade. I don't really have a good grade in this class and i need to do good on the presentation because i really need and want to pass this class. Hopefully my partners and i get our things together, stop procrastinating and do a good job. All three of us need to put in work for this 20% project

No comments:

Post a Comment